Free Hitting Exercises
Help You Build a
Powerful Batting Swing...
This Special fifteen-page training guide includes five fully illustrated must do forearm exercises, exercise chart, and more!
Powerful forearms are important to any hitter's swing. Yet, most training programs neglect working these finer muscles.
That’s why we compiled these five exercises into one special baseball and softball supplemental training program specifically for building powerful forearms. And, best of all...it won't cost you a penny!
With strong powerful forearms, you'll be able to control your bat better and hit the ball with crushing force.Here's what you get in your
Special 15-page Training Guide:
"This is a Professional Training Guide...
- Overview -- learn the sole principle behind developing strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Before You Begin -- who to consult before starting any exercise program.
- Safety -- when to exercise and when to avoid it.
- Required Equipment -- the most practical form of exercise equipment available.
- The Program -- the right routine for you.
- Targeted Muscles -- what muscles to develop and why.
- Program Rules -- 10 rules to ensure your success.
- 5 Forearm Exercises -- five exercises for ball crushing forearms.
- Charting Your Progress -- the great motivator.
- Complete Training Regimens -- the three "musts" of any complete baseball or softball training program.
- Final Thoughts -- without this...no resistance program will produce results on the playing field.
- Appendix: Weekly Performance Chart.
Not Just Some Throw-away Free Gift!"
Complete table of contents, photo, and instructions see below...
And...It's All for FREE...
Simply sign-up now in the box below and in minutes you’ll be downloading this important training program to your computer. More importantly, you will be on your way to building powerful forearms and a more powerful swing.
Elia Partners, LLC
Dublin, OH 43017
© Elia & Partners, LLC 2008 -
All Rights Reserved.